10 Daily Affirmations for Self Love
Affirmations are an amazing tool that are underrated in my opinion. I have benefited exceptionally from repeating affirmations even though it took me a few years to decide to write some out. I thought why not, there is nothing to lose!
When you say an affirmation you are sending a message to your unconscious mind to think in a different way to everyday negative self talk. You are focussing your attention to what you want to think and feel, rather than what you do not want. Your unconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between your reality and your imagination. Affirmations are a great way of re-programming and focussing your mind so you can eliminate negative patterns of behaviour. When you know how to work your unconscious mind, you can have a very positive influence on it.
Self acceptance is something which we should all be working towards. Without self acceptance and love you will find that you will always be looking externally for a solution to the way you feel. All negative emotional states are as a result of having a lack of self love and respect for yourself.
So here are some affirmations to get you going, you can change and adjust them to fit your personal journey, just make sure you keep them positive and avoid mentioning anything negative. I use these with all my clients to help them break through their negative thinking patterns and they always have a positive effect. I recommend repeating them daily, 3 times in a row. You can say them in the morning or at night. Also you can write your affirmations for any particular area in your life, perhaps a weight issue, work issue or to simply manifest your desires! It’s good fun to play around with them.
• I love my body and all it does for me.
• I let go of negative self talk.
• My life is a place of balance and harmony.
• I am always doing the best I know how.
• I let go of people who do not have my best interests at heart.
• I forgive any guilt at all times.
• I am growing and learning each day.
• I send love to my fears and feel confident in my ability.
• I stay balanced when others behave in an unbalanced way.
• I appreciate my life and satisfaction comes to me with ease