17 Great Reasons to Drink Nikken PiMag Water
Water is the greatest gift to the human body. Dehydration was one of the main contributors to the migraines I used to get and to relieve my banging headaches I would stuff down tablets instead. Then I discovered that I was just dehydrated! Ever since I made sure I had my 6 pints a day and now it’s pretty much the only thing I drink since I gave up caffeine a few years ago. Then on my journey I began to ponder and consider the type of water I was drinking as I drank so much of it. Upon my research I realised that bottled water and filtration systems were stripping water of it’s natural resources and my inner cave woman needed answers….and here it is! Pi-Water!
“Pi Water is the water that is very similar to your body water (Living Energy). Living energy means “the energy to live.” Do you know anyone who rarely gets sick or recover quickly when they get hurt? These people have strong living energy. Pi Water has the same function (energy) that your body water has. Discovered in Japan by Dr Akihiro Yamashita in 1964, pi-water is molecularly more like the water inside living things, such as in the human body. animals or plants.”
It is now well known and accepted that the amount of water you consume everyday plays an important role in maintaining a healthy body and mind. Experts recommend drinking around 2 litres a day of water to maintain good health. But it has to be pure water, teas, coffees, carbonated water, fizzy drinks and fruit juices do not count; the body digests these kind of beverages as food and treats them completely differently to water. Many are high in caffeine and sugar, acidic, and are actually dehydrating so creating the exact opposite of what is needed to maintain good health.
Throughout my research I discovered not all water is equal and tap water is certainly stripped back of the basic minerals and goodness we need in our body. Living Water is the way forward! I discovered PiWater with Japanese wellness company Nikken whose Pimag® Waterfall filtration system take its inspiration from the fresh streams of Japan, where the benefits of mineral rich, alkaline spring water have been known for centuries. This is the idea behind the Nikken Pimag® Waterfall which seeks to recreate pure natural spring water simply in your home at a very economical cost.
“PiMag Water is The healthiest water on the planet.” Dr. Gary Lindner (youtube)
As usual my passions inspire me to write a blog on some useful information about the Nikken Waterfall System which I absolutely love and happily put my name to <3
17 Healthy Reasons to Drink Nikken PiMag Water
1. Nikken Pimag® water is particularly efficient at hydrating you – humans should generally be made up of around 70% water (and more in the brain) but 75% of us are typically dehydrated. Many symptoms of poor health can be related to the symptoms of dehydration and rather than being an unwell a person, it may just be dehydration.
2. The Nikken water is energised, structured and conditioned by a unique filtering and magnetic system which crucially aids its absorption by the body’s cells. This is demonstrated by not feeling water sitting heavy in your stomach like you generally do if you drink a glass of regular tap water. This improved absorption and also means you will not excrete it straight out like you do with normal water.
3. The Nikken water activates your thirst mechanism which is normally suppressed or misinterpreted (often as hunger). The more Nikken water you drink the more you want! This further helps to rehydrate you quickly. Try it!
This encouragement to drink more and more water will not only re-hydrate you, it will fill you up and satisfy your “hunger” thus being very useful as part of a weight management diet.
4. The PiMag water is naturally alkaline with a ph of approx. 8-9 (most bottled, and Britta, water is acidic – less than ph7, and most tap water is ph neutral, around ph7) – acidic diets can contribute towards many health problems such as osteoporosis and diabetes. Alkaline water can help contribute towards better body balance by counteracting the increased acidity of our modern diet.
5. Acid to Alkaline – the pH (l to r) respectively of flavoured Water, sparkling water, bottled water, and Nikken Pimag
6. The all-in-one multi-stage filter removes contaminants typically present in tap water – these include heavy metals, pesticides, and chlorine. Two thirds (66%) of fluoride is also removed.
7. Most alternative filtration systems take out the good minerals as well as the bad leaving pure, clean, but “dead” water. The Nikken PiMag Waterfall adds back essential minerals including magnesium, potassium, calcium, manganese and sodium. But don’t take my word for it, see below what nature thinks!
A carrot after 5 weeks sitting in Tap, Bottled, and Nikken Pimag, water, as you can see nothing grew in the bottled water!
A potato sitting in PiMag Water compared to other waters
8. Many filtration systems waste a lot of water which is very bad for the environment and your water bills! The Nikken Pimag Filter uses 100% of your tap water.
9. The Nikken PiMag Waterfall is a countertop model, there is no plumbing required and the system is quick and easy to use straight out of the box with a small work surface footprint. It is therefore also relatively portable and can be moved around the kitchen or house or office, or even taken on holiday.
10. The Nikken Waterfall is a gravity fed system with good flow rates which means it comes out much quicker than many alternative brands. The system’s 5 litre tank will refill in a matter of minutes.
11. The system has very good filter replacement rates, the filter will last for 900 litres (for a family of 4 using the system for all their drinking and cooking needs will usually translate to about 3 months).
12. Nikken water is oxygenated and naturally ionised (without artificial electrolysis). The water has antioxidant properties as demonstrated by an improved Oxidation Reduction Potential reading – the ORP – over tap water and bottled water.
13. The Nikken water systems use BPA-free non leaching biodegradable plastics. The filters can be broken open and contents emptied into the garden for composting. It is very eco friendly 🙂
4. The unit is £273 which includes delivery and replacement filters are £33 making the the Nikken Waterfall system one of the cheapest home water filtration solutions on the market. The replacement filters work out at approximately 4p/litre on average, considerably cheaper than buying in bottled water or other mainstream filters. Stones to be replaced once a year.
15. Nikken water can also be obtained from any tap when you are out and about via the Nikken Pimag Bottle, excellent for travel including travelling around and airports.
16. The system has been tested and verified by the Water Quality Association of America earning a “Gold Seal Approval”.
17. Finally the light velvety water tastes great! You will never want to drink tap water again after tasting Nikken water! I love the fact that I can go to bed with a pint of PiMag water and it tastes just as great first thing in the morning too.
If you value your mind and body, why not be inspired by Novak Djokovic and feed it with “Living Water”.
Alternatively if you would like me to send you more information or need any help making an order, fill in the contact form below or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 7881 998816
We can also ship to Europe and other international companies – please call or email me for details.