20 Positive Affirmations for Success and Wealth
It is scientifically proven that we achieve success far more rapidly when we set goals and intentions compared to those who don’t. Often it can seem as though other people are speeding past us with their successes and we can feel a little left behind, sometimes resenting them for it. However the good news is, these people don’t have any more of an upper hand on you, or have been blessed with some magical lucky gene. There is nothing they are doing that you do not have access to. Success is in your behaviour, your intention and the small manageable goals you set and work towards, either consciously or unconsciously. The solution is to change your thoughts and your behaviour which really isn’t too difficult!
Every month I write out all the things I would like for the month ahead, including some affirmations that help me change the way I think and in turn the way I behave towards getting it. So far, everything I have written out has come to me and this is because once I write it, I am intending what I want, and subconsciously working towards getting it. I repeat my own affirmations and goals daily to remind myself what I have asked for.
Affirmations are very powerful because when you say them, you say them with intention and in the present tense as though you already have it. As a result, this changes your thinking and your behaviour. Our subconscious mind loves to expand and be nourished by learning new things and making the most of new opportunities, however sometimes we lack confidence in our ability. However positive affirmations are a great way to go from something being completely unachievable to feelings of hope and belief that having it is within your reach. They are an excellent way to re-frame any negative thinking too.
If you are feeling a little left behind or want to boost your success and wealth even more, here are some positive affirmations to start you off :
- I give myself permission to enjoy my work
- I let go of people and situations that are no longer good for me
- I have a wealth of valuable skills and talents to share with everyone
- I am abundant and successful
- I make money doing what I love
- I always do the best I know how
- I trust myself to make important decisions
- I allow myself to think and dream in unlimited ways
- I value my time and energy
- I accept and love myself for who I am
- I honour and value my creativity and ideas
- Everything I do brings me aliveness and growth
- My value and worth are increased by everything I do
- I am a special, unique person
- I am alert to new opportunities and I use them well
- People value and honour my work
- I take action to do something I love each day
- I love the process of getting there, as well as being there
- I let go easily, trusting that nothing leaves my life unless something better is coming
- I take action daily so I can achieve ………………….
You may find that you don’t believe some of the positive affirmations as you are saying them but the practice will get you believing it is possible or at least feeling more comfortable that you can achieve what you want eventually.
Here’s to your success!