Raise Your Vibration for Inner Healing and Transformation
Not only do we perceive the world through our physical senses, we also pick up information at a non verbal, intuitive level. We have an unseen energy field that surrounds our body, radiating messages in thought form and absorbing information from our environment. This field is known as the auric field which is expanded higher consciousness. Within this energy field we hold messages about our thoughts and feelings and will often express this through body language unconsciously. Have you ever felt like you just know something feels off when you are with a friend or someone you care about? Perhaps you have felt drawn to check in with them that they are ok. We can pick up feelings and information about other people by simply “tuning in” to their radio because our thoughts act like radio waves that ebb and flow in the ether; you can tune in to the radio of whatever and whoever you like. It depends on who and what you give focus to.
The field of thought and emotion is what creates our outer world. So the thoughts and feelings we have internally do literally create our reality and these messages are emitted through our own energy field which can be felt subconsciously by those around us. As we move through the day we are receiving and transmitting these energies like magnets. This is why we can sense discomfort, or feel totally zapped after being around someone who is angry, upset or demanding. Negative energy or judgement carried by others can literally zap you down and diminish your power, if you are sensitive you may feel this more deeply than most.
When you are feeling negative or depressed the energy field of the body holds a lower frequency vibration and if in a continuous cycle, you will draw to you similar vibrations in the way of people or situations as a result. These situations act as mirrors and play out your inner drama as your inner world is a perception of your outer world.
When you’re feeling uplifted, contented and in a happy state, you will beam out these frequencies and bring to you opportunities, situations and people of a similar vibration. You may be more in tune with iridescent colours, bird song or a general feeling of gratitude. These good feelings that you’re radiating will flow into other people’s fields, often you may be lifting someone’s mood without necessarily knowing it. You probably remember a time when someone has made you feel uplifted and happy, it is their energy and frequency that made you feel good! The earth too has a magnetic field and is also very conscious as is nature, plants and animals. The earth carries a collective energy field which holds thoughts, feelings and energy so the more we work on our inner stuff, the more we contribute to the greater whole and the collective.
How can I raise my vibration so I can feel more uplifted?
Raising your vibration starts with taking action on your own inner healing and being wholly committed to strengthening your own self-love and self-acceptance. Life is a journey of discovery and we are here to grow and learn. Part of that growth is learning how to release past traumas, dysfunctional thought patterns, reducing stress, dissolving judgement, opening your heart. It is much easier to open your heart when you feel loving of your whole true self. It is difficult to radiate the vibration and frequency of love when you are constantly self-critical, judging and unhappy in your body. All the work you do on realigning your inner thoughts and feelings will have an impact on raising your vibration and feeling more uplifted.
Here are some ways you can help to raise your vibration for personal healing and transformation:
- Shift your inner stuff and love who you are: Pain can only be triggered when there is pain already within you. We all have emotions, they are energy forces that move through the body but many people learn to shutdown and suppress emotion for fear of being judged. When emotional energy is not released from the body it can affect mood, behaviour and create physical symptoms such as pain in the body. At worse illness.
For some self-reflection answer these questions:
- How do you judge yourself?
- Do you speak to your inner self in a loving way?
- What action can you take today to begin healing your inner world?
- Technologies: Be aware of the amount of time you spend on mobile phones, near wifi, internet, microwaves. These frequencies not only affect your energy field but also affect sleep and mood. The less distracted we are with mobile phones, television and internet, the more we can be in tune with the infinite, divine and beautiful universal forces.
- Use Light: Light is one of the most powerful forces in the universe, you can think of light as a living presence that can be anywhere or everywhere at once. Light is a powerful energy resource than can be used to dissolve shadows, protect energy fields and raise vibration. Imagine a bubble of vibrant white light surrounding your body, charging your entire energy field like a solar panel. Light can be used to send to others when wanting to harmonise energy between two people. Light can reach into places that are unseen and dissolve the heaviness of dark. Light dissolves fear into love. If you have not heard of this concept before, take a few moments to imagine surrounding yourself with light, notice how it feels as you imagine yourself soaking under the warm beams of the sun. See your aura becoming more radiant and notice how you feel in your body. You only have to imagine light for it to become one of the most powerful healing forces in your life.
Vibration can change each day and it is difficult to hold the same vibration constantly and permanently. All of us go in and out of states as our environment is changeable, even people who often seem in good spirits will have good days and not so good days. But as you begin to rebalance your mindset you will generally find you are able to hold a more uplifted feeling state for longer as things just won’t bother you as much as they did before. As you dissolve the pain of your past you will notice a change in the perception of your personal reality. Begin to love or at least accept yourself the way you are. Self-love is the art of true self-mastery! <3
If you enjoyed this article and would like more help in shifting into a higher vibration so you can attract more goodness into your life, download my latest E-book – Mind Mastery Tool-Kit ~ for self-mastery and personal power