Wingwave® Coaching helps a client to:
- mentally prepare for peak performance at work, in sport, personal life
- activate subconscious resources that can be transferred across all areas
- dissolve mental blocks and sabotaging behaviour
- overcome personal or professional disappointments and setbacks
- transform limiting beliefs and behavioural patterns
- increase stress-resilience, creativity, and overall well-being in or out of the work place
- enhance personal abilities and skills and implement changes in very quick succession
Wingwave® works by combining:
- Bilateral Hemisphere Stimulation – Gently enforced REM (Rapid Eye Movement) naturally stimulating auditory, kinaesthetic and visual through a series of back and forth movements.
- Neuro-Linguistic Coaching – Use of questioning techniques, statements and “buzz words” to enhance sensory experience and navigation.
- The myostatik test is used by the coach to short-cut into the exact point of stressful patterns, triggers and blocks. The thumb and finger are gently squeezed together and the coach is able to investigate the effect that certain words and statements have on the body. The accuracy of the muscle test has been tested and proved effective by a series of research projects in Universities.
(muscle test navigates to the underlying stress triggers)
Wingwave® Training Course Fee – £1997
- 1 x Kick-starter intro Session (pre training)
- 3 x Face to Face Training in Brighton for the qualification
- Lunch, Tea and Coffee
- Quarterly Group Supervision via Zoom – dates will be provided
- 3 x 30 Minutes Exclusive One to One Supervision
- 1 Year free membership to the wingwave quality Coach Circle
Supervision is an opportunity to bring all your questions, concerns, worries and celebrations to an exclusive session with me or to be shared at our quarterly Q&A meetings where you’ll meet other wingwave coaches from UK and beyond. I’ll be able to support you, challenge you and celebrate with you as you embark on your wingwave journey. Every client you work with brings a unique set of topics which can throw up lots of questions for coaches new to the technique.
Additional Trainings Available
How do I train in wingwave® coaching?
In order to train as a wingwave® Coach there is some eligibility criteria due to it’s fairly comprehensive nature. You need to have achieved 120 hours working with people/clients on either a one to one basis, or equivalent training, teaching or executive background. Knowledge in questioning techniques, psychology or NLP is beneficial but not essential as I do cover aspects of this in the training.
If you’d like to experience a demonstration on the powerful effects of wingwave®, please do get in touch. Face to face demos are available in Brighton, or you can book an Online Appointment via the Button below.
The training is suitable for:
Executives – Directors, Managers
If you enjoy being ahead of the game in your business or practice, knowing that your clients and/or staff are feeling at their best for peak performance, now is a great time to become a wingwave® Coach. You can prosper in the gentle natural growth and be an integral part of it’s success here in the UK.
What happens when I qualify?
When you train as a wingwave® Coach you automatically become a member of the wingwave® Coach Quality Circle and your name is listed on the Coach Finder section on the international wingwave® website. You can also attend (by choice) the annual conference each year in Hamburg, Germany. This is a great opportunity to enhance your continued professional development and also network with other international wingwave® coaches. There are no further or hidden costs once you train and you can attend any further trainings for free! If you are bilingual, you may want to go to another country and experience wingwave in another language. There are many multilingual wingwave® Coaches which is what makes the community so diverse and interesting.
Business and Corporate
wingwave® is used successfully in corporates across the world. A list of companies and businesses where wingwave® Coaching is used internationally can be found here. Due to the fact that wingwave® is very new here in the UK, I would be interested to speak to anyone involved in corporates where there is a desire for peak performance and breakthroughs in your business goals! More information on the diversity and press around wingwave can be found here.
wingwave® in Germany is a training institute certified by the European Coaching Association (http://www.european-coaching-association.com).
The wingwave® Institute and Head Office in Hamburg is the governing body for wingwave® and certified by the German TÜV (Registry Nr. 41 554, DIN EN ISO 9001) for conceptual design and implementation of psychologically sound training courses, individual coaching sessions as well as seminars and further training courses specific to the customer. The certification is globally valid and the international website is www.wingwave.com. Here you can find out more about wingwave® and see all the Trainers and Coaches of wingwave® across the world.
wingwave® Training Dates (3 consecutive days)
Dates for 2023:
Welcome Session Online: Friday 3rd November @ 3pm (GMT) – 30 Mins
Face to Face Training: 21st – 23rd November (Tues – Thurs) @ 10am – 5pm (GMT)
Location: Brighton, UK
*Special bonus offer for group bookings (three people or more) get in touch for details!
For further information on NLP Training dates Click Here
“I just completed the Wingwave Training Course with Caroline which was incredibly intense and rich; I’ve learnt so much and I am simply in awe – wingwave is magical. I found it nothing short of breathtaking to witness and experience how the combination of the muscle test & waving reveals the mind’s own ‘map’ and brings to light hidden stressors that we would not be able to access and release otherwise. I have done EMDR (as a client) in the past and feel that wingwave takes the scope of this method to yet another level. Allowing the body and the unconscious mind to take the lead, instead of the conscious mind or the therapist, is a massive advantage. I look forward to spreading my own wingwave wings and the positive effects of this coaching method in Scotland!”